Let's Talk About Your Case
Why Choose Chapman?
- Seasoned Lawyers Work Every Case
- Unlike many of the larger firms, all of the cases at Chapman Law Group are managed by partners and senior associate attorneys. We built a strong collegiate environment where all of the firm's attorneys are seasoned in many of the practice areas.
- We Are Focused in Our Practice Areas
- For the past 20 years, Chapman Law Group has focused on a handful of practice areas in order to create a team that can handle the complexities of specific areas of law with ease and success.
- Mega Firm Experience Without the Price Tag
- We assign one or two trained litigators to your file and work together to ensure success with a reasonable price tag. We do not overwork and over-bill your case. Large firms often assign a senior partner and others who do little actual work and yet bill the “big bucks”.
What our Clients Say About Us
- "I am very happy to receive a positive outcome"
- I recieved a letter yesterday from the Michigan Nursing Board; the complaint was dismissed! I am very happy to receive this letter with a positive outcome. Thank you so much for all your help and support.
- "Relieved that I can continue to practice"
- I heard back from the State of Michigan. All allegations against me have been officially dropped. Thank you so much for all our guidance. I'm so relieved that I can continue to practice without any restrictions.
- "Able to continue what I love...nursing"
- God put you in my path so that I would know how to best handle the situation and be able to continue to do what I love...nursing. I am blessed to have had the pleasure of you crossing my path. I thank God for you.
- Disclaimer: Prospective clients may not obtain the same or similar results.
- Details – The Court entered a judgment against defendants for $20,000,000 for Negligence, Breach of Fiduciary Duty, Fraudulent Misrepresentation, Statutory Conversion and treble damages. View Case Study
- In The News
- Details – We currently have several active cases and 4 settled/closed lawsuits involving financial advisor Keith Epstein of Farmington Hills who fraudulently converted in excess of $9,000,000 of clients’ funds for his own use...
- View Case Study