Guardianships and Conservatorships

How can I ensure that my minor children will receive proper upbringing after I die?

If you do not prepare a will or a formal document nominating guardians and conservators, the courts will decide who will raise your minor children and manage their finances after you pass away. To ensure your children receive the upbringing you want them to have, you can nominate guardians, who hold the same views and the capabilities that you believe are important in raising children. Your children’s conservator can be but does not need to be the same person as your guardian. In choosing your children’s conservator, it is best to select those that you believe are capable money managers.

Need an Attorney? Contact us now!
or Call us at: 1 (877) 234-5911

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Chapman Law Group Favicon

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.

Send this to a friend