Chapman Law Group has a team of exceptionally skilled licensing lawyers who are dedicated to helping physicians protect their license. Our lawyers for chiropractors assist with licensure issues, including state investigations, administrative complaints, chiropractic board hearings, administrative hearings, appeals, applications for licensure, and reporting convictions.
Chiropractors may be subject to discipline for:
- Substance abuse/impairment issues (HPRP, PRN, OPHP);
- Controlled substance violations/convictions;
- Being convicted, found guilty, or plea of nolo contendere to a crime related to practice;
- Failure to meet continuing education requirements;
- Sexual misconduct;
- Disciplinary action was taken in another state;
- Unable to practice chiropractic medicine with reasonable skill and safety;
- Failure to supervise or improper delegation of duties;
- Practicing beyond the scope permitted by law;
- Using acupuncture without being properly certified;
- Operating unlicensed clinic or practicing without a valid license;
- Medical records violations;
- Performing services not authorized by a patient;
- Gross or repeated malpractice;
- False, deceptive or misleading advertising;
- Probation violations;
- Trust account violations; and
- Unprofessional conduct.
Disciplinary actions can have a widespread and long-lasting effect on a chiropractor’s career. Therefore, our lawyers for chiropractors fight hard to resolve and disciplinary action and help chiropractors maintain their ability to practice.